Picture of I am interviewing with nicholas deyoung he says he works for Phoenix group. I just want to make sure he works there.

I am interviewing with nicholas deyoung he says he works for Phoenix group. I just want to make sure he works there.

Picture of Rachel
1 response

Additional information

He says he is a human resources officer but I'm interviewing thru an app called signal. I just wanted to confirm. So I can be careful with my information.

Ernesto L. asked a question to Rachel R.

Category: Application process

Date asked: Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Last reviewed: Friday, April 28, 2023

Picture of Rachel R.

Rachel R.

Head of Talent Acquisition

Hi - please do contact us directly at [email protected] and we'll look in to this further. We do not work with an app called Signal. So you know that contact from us is legitimate, all official correspondence from our recruitment team will come from a Phoenix Group, Standard Life or Reassure email address. Our Talent Acquisition team are also active on LinkedIn and easily identified by their profiles so you can be confident that this is a genuine approach on behalf of the Talent Acquisition team at Phoenix Group in the UK and Ireland. The only way to submit an application is via our careers site where your data is held securely and in line with the terms and conditions on our website.

Friday, April 28, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?