Picture of I'm talking Mr. Nicholas DeYoung he says he is the Human Resources Officer to Phoenix Group. Does he work there ?

I'm talking Mr. Nicholas DeYoung he says he is the Human Resources Officer to Phoenix Group. Does he work there ?

Picture of Rachel
2 responses

Additional information

Just want to make sure it's not a scam they made me download and app called signal for the interview

Anonymous asked a question to HR

Category: Role Description

Date asked: Monday, April 24, 2023

Last reviewed: Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Picture of Rachel R.

Rachel R.

Head of Talent Acquisition

We are aware of a number of individuals who have access to candidates CV's where they have registered their cv via indeed.com or other job boards. The individual named above in the question does not work for Phoenix Group UK and Ireland. When a candidate is contacted without applying for a role at Phoenix Group we would usually approach via LinkedIn and indicate information about the role we had in mind. If in doubt you are able to contact the recruitment team by email: [email protected]. in addition all of our Talent Acquisition team are active on LinkedIn and easily identified by their profiles so you can be confident that this is a genuine approach on behalf of the Talent Acquisition team at Phoenix Group in the UK and Ireland.

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Ernesto L.

I'm asking just so I can be careful with the information I share.

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?