Picture of Please tell me about a project you recently completed?

Please tell me about a project you recently completed?

Picture of Simon
1 response

Anonymous asked a question to Simon I.

Category: Experience

Date asked: Monday, November 21, 2022

Last reviewed: Friday, December 2, 2022

Picture of Simon I.

Simon I.

Facilities Project Manager

Hi, I would rather answer your Q by talking about a current project that I am managing. This particular one, is the rollout of a new car parking system to automate the allocation and management of parking spaces at some of our office sites. Its designed to reflect the business car parking policy and is based on a commercially available system. The Pilot phase (phase 1) of the project launched on 17 Oct. This is part of an ongoing technology strategy for the Premises area where we are introducing or upgrading services that we deliver to the business by using technology to fully or increase the automation level of the service provided. Especially like this project because it brings together by background knowledge and expertise in both technology and facilities management and as you can imagine requires a high-level of stakeholder engagement and plenty of communication with user groups and support users on the live system. The comms plan has actually the hardest and largest part of the project plan. Hope that gives you a flavour of what I am involved in at the moment. Do ask more Qs to follow up this one or on other topics you might want to ask. Simon

Friday, December 2, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?