Picture of Hello, Jeremy! Can I apply for a data analyst role in the London office, but work remotely from the Edinburgh branch?

Hello, Jeremy! Can I apply for a data analyst role in the London office, but work remotely from the Edinburgh branch?

Picture of Jeremy
4 responses
Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Genadijs S. asked a question to Jeremy K.

Date asked: Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Last reviewed: Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Picture of Jeremy K.

Jeremy K.

Project Manager

Genadijs Thanks for the question. It would depend what the role description was asking for in terms of time in the London office however the majority of Phoenix departments have staff located across multiple sites. This is facilitated through remote working and interaction over applications such as MS Teams and most departments will have away days where the team is brought together at the same location. It is therefore possible to apply for a role where the team may be based in London but you work out of one of the other UK locations such as Wythall, Telford or Edinburgh. In this instance there may be a requirement to travel to the London office from time to time for collaboration to support the activity from the remote office. I would expect this to be specified in the role description. Hope this helps. Jeremy

Monday, July 22, 2024

Genadijs S.

Thank you for your answer. I'm transferring my career to data analysis and would be happy to apply for data analyst or finance analyst jobs if any are available.

Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Picture of Dalvir M.

Dalvir M.

Senior Employer Brand Partner

Thank you for your interest Genadijs. Check out our latest jobs on our careers website here: www.thephoenixgroup.com/careers.

Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Genadijs S.

Thank you.

Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Did you find this discussion helpful?