Picture of Good morning from Florida, US. My name is Samantha. I'm relocating to Scotland. Where are you located?

Good morning from Florida, US. My name is Samantha. I'm relocating to Scotland. Where are you located?

Picture of Matthew
Picture of Alexis
37 responses
Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Samantha W. asked during the live chat Life at Phoenix to Phoenix Group

Category: General

Date asked: Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Last reviewed: Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Picture of Matthew F.

Matthew F.

Edinburgh office with a great view of the castle. Most roles are Hybrid too. Great travel links to Edinburgh if staying centrally

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Picture of Alexis A.

Alexis A.

Lead Business Analyst

Afternoon Samantha. I am based in Edinburgh.

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Samantha W.

I'll be in Falkirk. Not too far at all. Currently I work for the executive branch of Homeserve USA, handling executive level customer escalations. They call it office of the president because I work for the president of the company. I also take part in quality control and process and procedure as well as mentoring. What roles do you have that are similar?

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Picture of Dalvir M.

Dalvir M.

Senior Employer Brand Partner

Hi Samantha, thanks for your question, this role could be of interest to you - Customer Oversight Analyst - Phoenix Group Careers (oraclecloud.com). You'll be able to see all the details on our careers website www.thephoenixgroup.com/careers

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Samantha W.

Thank you!

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Picture of Matt B.

Matt B.

Hi Samantha, there's a variety of roles that may pop up from time to time that may be similar to your experience with customer service. This could be roles involving oversight of complaints/incidents or overseeing our the quality of our outsourced providers. The role Dalvir has posted is a great example that has just gone up in the past hour!

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Picture of Alexis A.

Alexis A.

Lead Business Analyst

HI Samantha, there are so many roles within the company and lots of opportunities to try something new. Training is given and supported in all roles. I agree with Dalvir, the best place to look is on our careers website. Also good transport options for Falkirk to Edinburgh. Most roles are hybrid too so you can wfh some days of the week.

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Samantha W.

That's very exciting! I like to contribute to the betterment of the team and I like making a difference in my customer's and teammates lives.

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Samantha W.

I will definitely check the site out and apply. It's good to know which role to look for. I find every company has it's of titles and hierarchy.

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Samantha W.

Sorry, can you give me an example of your favourite part of company culture?

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Picture of Matthew F.

Matthew F.

For me its the people, everyone is very welcoming, there is lots of support and cross colloboration across teams. All roles will tell you location, salary and number of days in the office etc add me on Linkedin too Matthew Ferguson | LinkedIn

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Samantha W.

Matthew, how long have you been with the Phoenix group?

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Did you find this discussion helpful?