Picture of Simon
20 responses
Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Simon I. asked during the live chat Life at Phoenix to Phoenix Group

Category: General

Date asked: Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Last reviewed: Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Funke B.

I would like to understand your values more. How do you bring the Phoenix values to life and are there specific things done to embed them to the culture at Phoenix?

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Picture of Simon I.

Simon I.

Facilities Project Manager

hi Funke,We are just going through a change in our values and the direction in which articulate those values so that all Phoenix colleagues understand them and are able to employ/deliver on them to help Phoenix deliver on its purpose and strategy. They are on 3 themes - 'We put customers first', 'we aim high' and 'we work together' our previous iteration was to have 5 values - Passion, Growth, Difference, Courage and Responsibility.

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Funke B.

Thank you Simon, that's fantastic and I can imagine a lot of work is being done to align this to your strategy.

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Picture of Simon I.

Simon I.

the 3 themes (known as guiding principles) then have 4 action points/activity/principles to follow.

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Funke B.

Yes please, I would like to know them. :)

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Picture of Simon I.

Simon I.

much the other way round, the new guiding principles very much derived from, aligned to and designed to help deliver our purpose and long term strategy.

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Picture of Simon I.

Simon I.

I am hoping I can just share a slide with you, give me a few moments.

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Funke B.

Great. Sure.

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Picture of Simon I.

Simon I.

to answer the second part of your Q, there is alot of work going on to bring things to life for colleagues and tkae everyone on a journey to embed understanding and facilitate the comprehension of 'what can I do/what is my part in the plan?'

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Picture of Dalvir M.

Dalvir M.

Senior Employer Brand Partner

@Funke You can find more information on our values here: https://www.thephoenixgroup.com/about-us/our-values/

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Funke B.

Thank you Dalvir.

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Genadijs S.

Your website has so many questions and answers! I can find any information. Sometimes very difficult to ask something new B

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Did you find this discussion helpful?