How can I get into Phoenix Group? More contexts in the first message

5 responses
Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Amir D. asked during the live chat Meet Phoenix Finance to Phoenix Group

Category: Application Advice

Date asked: Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Last reviewed: Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Amir D.

Hello, firstly, I wanted to thank you for giving us the opportunity to ask our questions regarding having a career at Phoenix group. My name is Amir, I have graduated with distinction from M.Sc. in Financial Engineering at the University of Birmingham. Currently, I am working as a Quantitative Analyst at an HFT firm. I am passionate about joining Phoenix Group due to the culture and the policies you have for neurodivergent employees.

Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Megan J.

Hi Amir, it's a pleasure to meet you! and really happy you've heard really positive things about our culture here at Phoenix Group. Congratulations on graduating too!

Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Amir D.

I have applied several times in different time periods, and despite having all the requirements of the roles that I have applied to, I have not heard back at all for any of the role. I have tried to connect with the recruiters and the team members on LinkedIn, but it did not work, unfortunately. I wanted to ask, how can I channel my enthusiast in joining your team properly? Many thanks.

Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Megan J.

Great question Amir - sometimes we do get a lot of applications through for your roles. Always ensure that your CV or resume is directed to the company and role you wish to work for, pull out your key achievements and skills. We have a really good guide for candidates that we have created - check this out for your next application with us Guide for Candidates: thephoenixgroup.pagetiger.com/guideforcandidates

Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Amir D.

Really appreciate the information, Megan. I have gone through this guide for candidates before, and as I said I am really enthusiastic about joining Phoenix Group, and the reason is that I have done my research and have gone through most of the information/reviews about working at your team. By any chance, is there any possibility you could provide me a bit more detailed feedback using my previous applications? So that I have the chance to work on my weaknesses and re-apply for opening roles? Much appreciate it. (I used the same email for applying)

Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Did you find this discussion helpful?